My new Long Range toy!

That is a very nice looking LR hammer. I love it.gun)

Oh, funny story...:) You know the problem you had picking it up yesterday? Well I topped that big time this afternoon. I went to pick up a 338 edge I had shipped in to me. Got to the gun shop, went to cut the heavy ties holding the case together. Slipped with the knife and off to the ER we went. 4 internal stitches to pull my knuckle casing back together and 8 external stitches to close the gaping hole in my left hand.:rolleyes:

Worst part is I still have not seen the rifle and have to go back and get it tomorrow.

Some days a guy just can't win..:D

Jeff

OUCH!!!

This is one of those things folks read, but have a disconnect with the "real world" implications. What you simply put up 'on-line' has some serious blood and bandage reality.

I hope you're able to get back on track quickly.

Went and picked it up yesterday and went out and did some breaking in of the barrel today. Its not much to look at but it is looking like it is going to perform quite well. Will be shooting for groups tomorrow and will post some pics of that.

Stiller TAC338 action w/20 MOA base (338 Lapua Magnum single shot)
McMillan A3
Jewell trigger
Hart 26" rem varmint contour 1:10 twist ( using 300 gr OTM)
CSR 4 port muscle brake
Badger 50 max rings
Nightforce 5.5-22x50 HS/ZS

View attachment 18944

View attachment 18945

View attachment 18943

That's a nice new hammer - she sure has it where it counts! Pls post up your range results - with pics of course!

That is a very nice looking LR hammer. I love it.gun)

Oh, funny story...:) You know the problem you had picking it up yesterday? Well I topped that big time this afternoon. I went to pick up a 338 edge I had shipped in to me. Got to the gun shop, went to cut the heavy ties holding the case together. Slipped with the knife and off to the ER we went. 4 internal stitches to pull my knuckle casing back together and 8 external stitches to close the gaping hole in my left hand.:rolleyes:

Worst part is I still have not seen the rifle and have to go back and get it tomorrow.

Some days a guy just can't win..:D

Jeff

Well, hopefully, it won't affect your trigger finger and I am sure that you sent the bill to 1600 Pennsylvania ave....................

Hope you heal soon.

Randy

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.