My new gun room

7mmSendaro

A month ago, I voluntarily gave up my workshop in the garage to make way for a photo studio for my wife. She is a photographer who's business is growing by leap and bounds.

In exchange I took over a little more of the basement and moved in. I am pretty pleased with the results. I still have a lot of organzining to do but it is workable again.

The rifle on the table is the Weatherby Vanguard .300WM that Kirby recently re-barrelled and accurized. Next to it is the new Joel Russo stock I am waiting to fit the rifle into. Once I get back from hunting in Nebraska in a couple weeks I'll begin that project. Tomorrow I am sending a MO to lerch for a 3.5-15 x 56 NF to go on it also! Can't wait.......:D

100_0040_Medium_.JPG

100_0041_Medium_.JPG

well that room should work for ya. thanks for letting me know the scope arrived in good condition. thanks for the business. let us all see some pics when you get the gun finished

have a good un
steve

If you moved those safes downstairs volentarily you are crazy:) I like it. If I remember correctly I liked your old gun room too.....werent you the one who built the cabinets? Anyway it looks like a good space for the intended purpose.

Eddybo,

The only reason the safes are there is because I have a walk-out basement!

Guess the other gun room your thinking of was someone else, I've never put in photos of the old one.

My next project is to assemble the stock from Joel and the scope and rings from Steve (lerch). My Kirby built 300WM just did it's last work of the season in Nebraska, time to tear her apart for updates!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.