My new 7mm

5280yotes

This is my new 7rm built off of a sendero sfii platform. It features a fully trued 700 action with Brux 27" barrel, Jewell trigger, 3port muscle brake. Very excited to stretch her legs out this weekend! I topped it with a viper pst scope and tps rings. All work done by Ryan Pierce of Piercision Rifles! Thanks Ryan!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 95
Yes looking very nice indeed!!
be interesting to see how she shoots - what bullets are you planning to use / test??
All the very best ,
Ray.

Man, that is nearly exactly the build that I am looking to do right now! I found his website while looking for the brake and it looks like he does good work. I would like to do a Brux barrel in a heavy varmint or heavy palma, fluted in 7stw with the same 3 chamber muscle brake. If you would not mind could you send me a pm with what you had done and the turnaround time? It looks like you are happy with the work done which is great. Rifle looks very good too, I will have to follow this thread to see how it shoots.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.