My morning with a pretty little blonde!!!

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
Was able to take the morning off and loaded up my new Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4 and my best little buddy and headed up to put some break in miles on the quad.

We had alot of fun, put on around 20 miles putzing around. She did not care to much for going down the steep hills but she REALLY liked climbing pretty much anything we could find to climb.

Was a great morning. I think she is hooked. In a few years, I see another quad being added to the herd for her.

P5020426-1.jpg

P5020424-1.jpg

P5020428-1.jpg

She is only 3 but I think she feels more like 20 when she is on the quad. I see many years of alot of fun with her on the trail.

Was just a good morning and alot of fun with my little buddy.

Thats something little ones dont forget. Very cool Kirby, I remember alot of things from way back when with my dad, and grandpa's that are still with me today. Everytime I get too busy for my little ones, I stop and remember those times, and make time for my little buddies.
Cutie by the way. Make sure she tells the boys what you do for a living, just how far away your creations are accurate to when she grows up.:D
My grandpa's favorite line to my sister used to be ''just tell em' who your grandpa is!'' That always made her giggle when she was younger.

Good goin! That's the important stuff of life....

Geez I'm getting old fast. I remember when she was brand new and that seems like only a month or two ago.

Looks like a lot of fun.

Umm....probably did not make it into the pictures....but where are the helmets that both of you were wearing? PLEASE be safe.

Last edited:
That's great Kirby. She's really growing up. Looks to me like if you add another quad to the herd it might have to be for you. I think she has hers already.:)

Building the memories while you can...it doesn't get any better than that. Very nice little young lady and your a good Dad. Sharp looking Quad and great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Kirby, it looks like 'Kenzie' was really liking your new vehicle. That's a nice looking ride, but it sure doesn't look much like a Camaro!!

Jim

Kirby it looks like the 27 inch tire will fit just fine.The wheeler looks great and she looks right at home on it. have fun and I'll see you next week

MT4XFore,

No, its not a camaro. Basically, this is a test run to confirm that I can handle the payments that a Camaro would require!!!! LOL

I think I will just wait until 2011 for a new muscle car!!! At least that is what the boss recommends I do!! She is alot smarter then I am.

Pitbull320,

Ya, I think they will fit just fine. Once we get them on I think I will look at putting on a 2" wheel extension on each if there is room. Being used to a two wheel version I think I would prefer as wide a tire stance as I can get for those side hills.

Its kind of funny but if I put the Brute Force in 4 wheel drive and hammer it, it feels exactly like the Duramax when it launches in 4 wheel drive. Gets the tingles going in the stomach pretty hard!!!

I think for the first 100 feet it would give the GMC a run for its money, just tops out fast from there out!!!

See you this week when the wheels get in.

It was yesterday I had little girls I rely miss them, keep them close they grow fast.
They will bring home a future son in law real soon.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.