My brothers 2011 Colorado unit 61 bull

7MMColoHunter

Well it did not take us long opening morning of 1st rifle season as we ended the hunt early with a super heavy bull and was back at camp by 11:45 a.m.. It was an awesome scream fest with even some fighting thrown in. It was amazing !
icon_cool.gif

The bull was the 2nd biggest in the group and my brother could not be happier. We had an awesome experience and a lot of fun.

009-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

My brother with a great smile.

010-1.jpg

My brother and I.

015-3.jpg

He was using his 300 RUM shooting 185 gr VLD's. This is the 2nd bull he has taken with his UM hoping for a long range hunt and ended up taking both bulls at less than 160 yards. :D

Congrats nice bull, like the hole in the g4, Dang, making me think about elk again:D

Yee Haw! Nice bull. Went to Colorado myself for the first time last fall. I'm not going to rest till I get back there again.

That's a fine bull friend. My daughter hunts that unit every year... private land vouchers. She got a bull that measured 333 a couple years ago in there.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts