My Brief Introduction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JakeL, Jan 21, 2014.

1. JakeL

JakeL Active Member

I just wanted to give a brief introduction here. I've been lurking for a year now and decided to make an account. Maybe post here and there. I'm not new to hunting or shooting, but I still consider myself just a highly experienced novice. But I have very little experience shooting beyond 200 yards. In the next year or so I'd like to change that. I might put together a new rig and get into reloading. If so you'll likely be involved in the process as it goes along.

I'm currently in AZ, and I enthusiastically chase coyotes and deer (bow mostly) quite a bit of the year.

Thanks for all the knowledge so far, I look forward to taking part in things around here.

2. Gunpoor

Gunpoor Well-Known Member

Welcome Jake! We also welcome your questions regarding shooting and loading. If we don't know the answer we'll make something up that sounds good! Just kidding, at least about myself. Hope you get real comfortable here.

3. Garyshome

Garyshome Well-Known Member

Welcome! That sounds like a good plan to me.:D

4. JakeL

JakeL Active Member

Just now realized there is a specific sub forum for these introduction posts. If any mod feels like moving this over feel free.