My Baby

Outstanding!!!!!!

Bring her on out for a woof hunt!

Saw two last day of archery but had no rifle. Very dumb move!!! Will not ever happen again.

That is cool. What I am wondering is how to keep them involved?

I have a couple nephews that got into shooting for a while, but seem to be wandering away. Just a few months back I helped one of them build a couple rifles, one for FTR and one for hunting. I taught him to do everything including thread the barrels (even though I threaded both barrels on his builds) he did everything else, including reaming pillar bedding and ceracoating. Lately I cannot even get him to come shoot. Here he is with his 243AI he built for deer hunting.

IMAG0043.jpg
I think some tannerite will keep them interested!!:D I LOVE prairie dog shooting, try that with them if you have them where you live. Just a couple suggestions.

Outstanding!!!!!!

Bring her on out for a woof hunt!

Saw two last day of archery but had no rifle. Very dumb move!!! Will not ever happen again.

Disney is next week, then I'm free to go on some hunts. Kevin and I are trying to get our friend Darryll out on an Elk hunt next season.

Hold her close J, in what's like a blink of an eye she will be bringing home a young man.
I miss the sound of my little girls.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.