My AI AW .308 with PMII

AaronEdwardJames

Please tell me what you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 152
Is that a full AI or did you use an AI chassis with a different barreled action? It's nice looking rifle. Let us know how it shoots!

Thanks lads, she shoots well I'm wooing up a load at the minute using

155 gr Lapua Scenars
CCI large rifle primers
Lapua Cases
Varget

Will let yous all know what the outcome is when I find some time to get it all done

300whisper it is a full a.i rifle , customs rifles aren't common here in Northern Ireland, makes me think I should start into the business as shooting is very popular here but laws are also while strict about firearms, but for good reason here I suppose

Load test done and it's came out this way

155 grain lapua scenars
Lapua cases
CCI large rifle primers
45.6 grains Varget
OAL - 2.281.5"
Case fire formed and trimmed to 2.005"
Case neck sized

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 152
10mm metric measurement? I'm an ignorant American so I go off the standard system. What was the distance? That's some impressive groups. Thanks for posting the results.

Ye it's the metric system we use here 10 millimetres, it was fired at 100metres. I use metric measurements when I'm shooting because I find the maths easier to do as your working with whole numbers and there no figures with 2or3 decimal points, millimetres, centimetres and metres kilometres instead of inches feet yards and miles .thanks man

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.