My 300 AAC Blackout

The7mmSTW

Built a 300 BLK upper for my factory bushmaster lower
Wilson Combat barrel
YHM Specter Rail

Feeds great and no jams with Remington 115grain ammo, until i can reload for some 150 gr action

Feel free to ask any questions

Take a look
6c98a35d.jpg

826ebc54.jpg

f5d96de7.jpg

4356987f.jpg

1c296d65.jpg

-Matt

Just finishing up one myself! Great looking little combination and I'm anxious to give it a workout. Complete except for an AAC flash suppressor that's on backorder right now. Daniel Defense, RRA 2-stage match trigger, ACE SOCOM stock with a Satern barrel. Have an AAC suppressor on order for it, but from what I've heard, that's still 8-9 months out before getting the paperwork and transfer completed.

Nice looking rig, and looks like we were thinking along the same lines when we built. Keep us posted on loads and how it shoots.

Just finishing up one myself! Great looking little combination and I'm anxious to give it a workout. Complete except for an AAC flash suppressor that's on backorder right now. Daniel Defense, RRA 2-stage match trigger, ACE SOCOM stock with a Satern barrel. Have an AAC suppressor on order for it, but from what I've heard, that's still 8-9 months out before getting the paperwork and transfer completed.

Nice looking rig, and looks like we were thinking along the same lines when we built. Keep us posted on loads and how it shoots.

I'm a few months into my wait for a tax stamp as well. I did, however, get to shoot my new 6.5G through my suppressor a couple weeks ago. I can't wait to get my stamp back.

I've been drooling over the blackout for some time. I am mainly interested in supersonic, Yeah yeah I know, but I have my reasons. I have read some conflicting accuracy reports, so maybe let us know how it shoots.

Very nice rig! I want to build one but am strapped for cash with a build in progress now. Whats the length on the barrel and handgaurds? Im thinking of going with a 16" or 14" with a midlegth handguard. Im thinking this would be a very good beginner rifle with very little recoil but 30 cal ballistics for short range deer other similar sized animals with super sonic rounds.

Here is my DPMS 338 Federal with Bushnell 6500 Elite 4.5 to 30 power with 50mm objective and LaRue one pice mount.

373907_2518495476792_1085402646_32139238_1784227155_n.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.