My 300 AAC Blackout

Discussion in 'AR15/10 Rifles' started by The7mmSTW, May 5, 2012.

1. The7mmSTW

The7mmSTW Well-Known Member

Built a 300 BLK upper for my factory bushmaster lower
    Wilson Combat barrel
    YHM Specter Rail

Feeds great and no jams with Remington 115grain ammo, until i can reload for some 150 gr action

Feel free to ask any questions

Take a look
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Matt

2. Kevin Thomas

Kevin Thomas Well-Known Member

Just finishing up one myself! Great looking little combination and I'm anxious to give it a workout. Complete except for an AAC flash suppressor that's on backorder right now. Daniel Defense, RRA 2-stage match trigger, ACE SOCOM stock with a Satern barrel. Have an AAC suppressor on order for it, but from what I've heard, that's still 8-9 months out before getting the paperwork and transfer completed.

Nice looking rig, and looks like we were thinking along the same lines when we built. Keep us posted on loads and how it shoots.

3. brentc

brentc Well-Known Member

I'm a few months into my wait for a tax stamp as well. I did, however, get to shoot my new 6.5G through my suppressor a couple weeks ago. I can't wait to get my stamp back.

4. 405win

405win Well-Known Member

I've been drooling over the blackout for some time. I am mainly interested in supersonic, Yeah yeah I know, but I have my reasons. I have read some conflicting accuracy reports, so maybe let us know how it shoots.

5. bamadawg2009

bamadawg2009 Well-Known Member

Very nice rig! I want to build one but am strapped for cash with a build in progress now. Whats the length on the barrel and handgaurds? Im thinking of going with a 16" or 14" with a midlegth handguard. Im thinking this would be a very good beginner rifle with very little recoil but 30 cal ballistics for short range deer other similar sized animals with super sonic rounds.

6. Cordell

Cordell Well-Known Member

That is a NICE set up you are going to have tons of fun.

7. The7mmSTW

The7mmSTW Well-Known Member

16 inch barrel with a 10 inch rail

8. 264WM

264WM Well-Known Member

Here is my DPMS 338 Federal with Bushnell 6500 Elite 4.5 to 30 power with 50mm objective and LaRue one pice mount.

[​IMG]