My 2012 Bull

Nice shot. Just out of curiosity how many long range rifles you got? sounds like a complete room full. Not that we could ever have to many.

Nice shot. Just out of curiosity how many long range rifles you got? sounds like a complete room full. Not that we could ever have to many.

Not that many. I have reduced the LR rifles in my safe to 3. Actualy now 2, at this time. I have a 6mm br, this 300 win that has become near and dear to me for a do it all hunting rifle, and I just sold my 338 Lapua but it will soon be replaced with the 338 LRKM that Shawn and Bob at Defensive Edge are building me.

Jeff

Nice job Broz, Hell of a shot also, but for you, not that far! Ive got a LRKM coming also from Shawn and Bob, great folks for sure. I hunted MT for years, I miss it too! Post the score on that bull when you have a chance. Thanks for sharing.

Andy

great job jeff,
not to say that the shoot over hear was any help or not, but you will have to come and hit it again this spring. should be a bit better with the way its ran.

now when you get out there and see the big dog remember the wolf at 700 yards and how simple he was and squeeze a first round hit off in to him

Very nice bull. With the spread and main beam stats you posted that bull will very likely score over 350 inches. Congrats!

I just shot a bull last weekend with a ~46" main beam and ~45" spread... my unofficial score has him somewhere around 340 after deductions. About to write up a post...

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.