My 2008 Montana Elk Hunt

Jim, Great bull and great shot!! You did your homework and it really paid off. It's really nice to have some wiry, tough as nails friends like the "wrestling bros. of Great Falls". With them along, you shouldn't have needed the winch!! LOL That was really a fine writeup as well. Thanks for sharing!
Jim

It's really nice to have some wiry, tough as nails friends like the "wrestling bros. of Great Falls". With them along, you shouldn't have needed the winch!! LOL That was really a fine writeup as well. Thanks for sharing!
Jim

You described them to a "T". We have become great friends. Those are two awesome guys. They just don't come better.

Thanks!

Jeff

Outstanding write up, pics and of course a great shot on a great bull!!

Congrats to you and thanks for sharing. :D

I am really glad to hear you guys are enjoying it. It took a bit to write as I am a two finger typer. I need to appologize for all the misspells and punctation errors. When I was in school I missed a lot of days durring hunting season, and now kinda regret it.......... well,,,,, not really.:D

Jeff

Hey Broz, what a great hunt, congrats!!

It was very exciting scrolling through all the pictures. Great timing putting the story together now that we're into the post season dolldrums!!

Spelling mistakes? Didn't notice any I was too focused on the great pictures.

Pretty exciting seeing such large numbers of elk 'eh?

CONGRATS!!!

Thats a fantastic story, you only get out of somthing what you put in to it, and you did your homework!!!!

I did that in Colorado one year, but not that far or big.

Kevin.

great bull and great story broz! here's my story from this season.....same as your first couple of pages....a week of scouting every morning and evening.....find a great bull....plan the opening morning scenario.....here's where it differs.....30 minutes before daylight 2 pickups and 3 fourwheelrs drive right through where the elk were bedded the evening before!....thats why i dont like to hunt near roads...AJ

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.