Muzzlebreak reccomendation for .300 Dakota

locotrician

Invisible
Hey, im looking for some insight as to which brands you like and why and any opinions or facts about which is the most effective at reducing recoil. As stated in the title the caliber is .300 Dakota. The Barrel is 26" and .930 at the muzzle....thanks

I personaly prefer the baffel style like the Holland as they don't have hole on the bottom to blow up dirt when shooting prone , I also personaly use Nathan Dagley's V-port brake as It works great looks realy cool and his installation is perfect. (check his link below)

Kirby and Shawn Carlock also both build their own brakes and they look like they would work very well and from everybody here that has delt with them their work is also very good.

Either way the baffel style will work well for you unless you just like to see all those holes in the brake like the Vias hase

+1 to what JJ said and i might add that i think the baffle style will reduce more recoil because of the forward push from the muzzle blast.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.