Must See! yote hunting films

Wow! Great videos. Get's me all excited to get out and after em. My last time out was my personal best and can't wait to get back out again! Maybe it's just me but I'm pretty impressed at some of the shots these guys make. I've seen a couple of videos from that o'niell ops guy and he has spent some quality time with his rifles to consistantly knock em down like that, of course if I was posting videos I would edit out all my misses:cool:

Actually, I just posted up another new video on my channel called "Predator Hunting Suppressed 2013" but I've gotta talk with Len before I provide links...I got a little warning that I'm still trying to hash out the reasons for.

James is VERY meticulous about his gear and how it has to perform before he'll use it. He'll never say that what he uses is necessary to kill a coyote, but it how we hunt requires a little different method of operation than most guys are willing to do just for coyotes.

People will fork over $10K worth of equipment for a single white tail or elk hunt, but when it comes down to taking 200 coyotes a year...they don't see the reason to spend any money.

We do it, cause we love it. We do it differently because sometimes we have to cover a LOT of area to be that successful. We have a good number of dogs, but rest assured, we bust our @$$ to get them too.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.