Mueller Eraticator

Whitetail Hunter

Has anyone tested or have the 8.5-25X50? I don't know how they holdup but for the price of $200 USD at the Optic Zone how good can they be? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Craig, I bought the eradicator a couple months ago and just love it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I placed it on my custom 25 06 for deer and coyote hunting have put 60 rounds through it and have had no problems with zero scope and gun makes a hell of a tack driver if I do my part. Only things I've fired at so far is paper and a magpie. Magpie was at 100 yds and he ain't talkin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Optics are great and I love the red dot feature for early and late shooting. My opinion is you can't go wrong. Its the best 200.00 Ive ever spent.
PS If you buy one get the 3" sunshade. Shoot well and often.

robertjay53,

Thanks for your input. The warranty is just as good as the Nikon I have and it sounds like it has done you well thus far. What kind of retcile do your have in it?

Has very fine crosshairs with a dot center 1/8 adjustments.
Whats really nice is the ability to turn on the dot which turns red with eleven differnt power settings for brightness. For daybreak and late evening shooting when its hard to see crosshairs you just use the dot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Craig,

I would have to agree. These Mueller scopes are one of the hotest scopes out right now. Their clarity and brightness are very good and the Fine crosshair illuminated dot is very nice. Would highly recommend them.

Jon,

Thanks for the advice. I am trying to decide between the mueller the sightron or the nikon monarch. I have 6.5-20 monarch on my 300 rum and I just bought a 308 and looking to put some glass on top of it. I am kinda concerned about the 50 mm objective if that is going to through my line of sight off from the stock. I guess I can always add something to get a high comb on the stock.

jrdoty
According to the tech guy I talked to there is 60 minutes total in the elevation or +- 30 minutes. Which if what they say is ture that is 22 more than what my Nikon has. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif If you shoot a 165gr at 2700 FPS you will need about 40 MOA. That is using the G1 drag function

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.