Mueller APT 4.5-14-40AO Tactical...True Tracking or not?

hmbleservant

I think I want to get this scope. I know that the glass wont blow me away or anything, but I just need to know...Will it track true? I will be using it to hunt with out to 600yds and want to be ethical.

Ethics aside, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. My one buddy uses one on his 25-06 and really enjoys it. The glass is really nice for all the money you pay for it.

Tank

I have had the opportunity to look through quite a few Meuller scopes and own a 4.5-14 APV. I think you may find yourself blown away by the quality of the glass. These are nice scopes for twice the money they are asking for them and very flexible, giving you the paralax adjustment to go from 15' to infinity. I've got a friend who has an 8-30x50 Target mounted on a .50BMG and it has stood up to 500+ rounds of abuse from that beast. And, yes, they track. I think you'll be pleased to say the least.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.