mt. goat

goodgrouper

Here is a pic I really like of a goat that lives in my backyard:
Goatonsnowyridge.jpg

goodgrouper,
I was just checking out this picture and realized HEY that pic looks familiar and how did it get from my camera into your computer ???
there is one pic from this backyard adventure that I like even better than the one you posted,about 50 feet from the summit of Mt.Timpanogos
IMG_0288_1_1.jpg

Great pics guys. I thought I'd add a couple from a few weeks ago -- after hundreds, maybe thousands of photos, I never get tired of photographing goats. Enjoy.

Web_IMG_5688.jpg

Web_IMG_5682.jpg

Web_IMG_5711.jpg

VTi,

Could I get you to email me some pic's? I really like these goats. They are so majestic looking. Looking to get out on a hunt one day... Where would be the best place to go?? My wife said that she was going to send me on a bear hunt, but I'm thinking I would like to go for a mountain goat instead?

[ QUOTE ]
VTi,

Could I get you to email me some pic's? I really like these goats. They are so majestic looking. Looking to get out on a hunt one day... Where would be the best place to go?? My wife said that she was going to send me on a bear hunt, but I'm thinking I would like to go for a mountain goat instead?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, I'll email you a few. I can include a few bighorn sheep as well if you'd like.
I took these pictures just 2 hours from my home here in Wyoming, but this really isn't the place to try to hunt them. I've put in the drawing for a permit for years and will probably never draw since they give out so few tags. I'd recommend BC Canada if you really want to kill a big goat, that's where I'm going. Take care.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.