Mt draw was goooood!

Ya might think about buying some lotto tickets the way your dice are rolling!
Hope you have some sick days in the bank so you can really enjoy your tags.
Wish I was there!:)

I wish I had some vacation but my job sucks and I have very few vacation days and I end up using them all for sick days :rolleyes: Doesn't stop me though!! I live within minutes of prime country so I can jet out and fill tags after work and then horn hunt on long weekends.

Everyone I hunt with drew the same tags I did but they didn't draw the buck antelope so the horns are mine!! I think with our close family and friends we have 14 elk tags so I'll be up to my eyeballs in elk, I think we'll have more than enough.
I give meat to the older folks in church or if someone doesn't get an elk I give them a bunch so it all finds a good home:D

In fact I'm enjoying an excellent cow elk roast as we speak, ops I guess I shouldn't rub it in :D

My self and my group (4 total) drew basically the same thing. Each drew elk B tags, two antelope tags, and the area that we hunt has three deer tags each. Should be a great season. And we still each have our over the counter elk tags.

We will also end up feeding others. If the hunting goes well. After all it is hunting. I have eaten a lot of tag soup in my time.

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.