MSR

kc

Have any of you guys seen the new rifle Remington has it will blow your mind its called the MSR
its a sniper rifle Remington has designed and built.
you can dind it on google easy go for sniper rifles/REMINGTON MSR.

I've seen it and if it wasn't so expensive I would own one. It has a Savage style barrel nut for changing barrels and caliber and a Savage style bolt face that can be changed out for the case change. The stock folds up and would fit into a back pack very nicely. Yup, I seen one and would love one but :( just cannot afford one.

I've seen it and if it wasn't so expensive I would own one. It has a Savage style barrel nut for changing barrels and caliber and a Savage style bolt face that can be changed out for the case change.

Let me stir the pot a little ... are you saying they are are following on Savage's lead :rolleyes::D:cool:

Seriously, looks like a lot of functional design concept went into it.

Having one would make a fella the baddest guy at the coffee shop but it sure has its weak points compared to a standard bolt action LRH configuration.

There ain't nothing that can ruin a fella's day than a 'cracked' nut. Barrel nut, that is!

Don't know what the price tag is but it must be pretty steep.....

Having one would make a fella the baddest guy at the coffee shop but it sure has its weak points compared to a standard bolt action LRH configuration.

There ain't nothing that can ruin a fella's day than a 'cracked' nut. Barrel nut, that is!
I've seen more than one of those 'cracked' barrel nuts lately! Kinda' gives a guy the 'willys' when you think about the possible consequences.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.