More Wyoming Critters !

Sendero_Man

Nice 35lb Tom called into 40 yards with "Tweety" out in the Powder River Breaks. 220 Swift, 55 moly Vmax

456395.jpg

New Cur pup "Codi" in the training !! First Coyote ! 220 Swift

456397.jpg

Real Pretty female in the Powder River Country. Taken with a 25-06 Sendero... Hornady V-max

456396.jpg

A great morning of calling in The Big Horn Mountains, west of Buffalo Wyoming. 220 Swift. Everywear West Snow Camo.

456171.jpg

great pics! thanks for sharing. gotta love tweety, shot my fair share of dogs with that call.

nice work.

Sendero man

I have just Picked up my first 25 06 in Remington 700 sendero .

I reload but knot 25 06 .

Can you give me details on wha tReloads you use in your 25 06 what bullet size an Load Info that works in your sendero 25 06 .

I am going to use this Rifle to coyote Hunt .

Redbone

right now, I am shooting 87 grain nosler BT, with 4831sc.

I am gonna switch to heavier bullet to buck the wind.... I'll let ya know when I am done testing.

Great stuf there Sendero Man would love to hunt those boys but have to settle for these
dscf0011yc5.jpg
these were shot at daybreak on one of our hunting grounds ,the first shot after it spoted us and was makeing its way to some forestry but stoped for one last look big mistake down he went,the second was shot in long white grass couldnt get a clear shot from where i was so stalked to a better shooting point waited for about ten mins then he presented himself with a head/neck shot number two in the bag,also shot two on the lamp but didnt retreive them for the photo.Shot with a remi 700 vssf in 223,nightforce scope,t-8 moderator

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.