Montour County Rifles - New Sponsor

It's good to see you here as a sponsor! I'd also like to thank you for the outstanding work you have done and continue to do on my rifles even though I can't spell "rifles"!:D

I saw his banner and clicked on it. He has a nice web site. I actually got to see his shop last year. That always interests me to see the shops, especially being as he has the map on the wall of where his long range hunting spot is. :D

Thanks for all the kind words and to all of those that I've already done work for. I'm a one man shop with 20 years long range experience who specializes in complete custom long range hunting / target rifles and long range accessories. Whether your brand new to long range and just looking for some answers or a seasoned pro ready for the next custom rifle give me a call or shoot me an e-mail I'd be more than happy to work with you one on one. My main goal is to do whatever it takes to make you the customer happy with your service from me.

I have nothing but good things to say about Kevin. He helped me get into this long range game and continues to help with anything I ever need. Nobody would go wrong by having Kevin build them a rifle. He does excellent work and has always been there when I needed to pick his brain.

Kevin is currently building one for me and there isn't a doubt in my mind it will be the best shooting rifle in the safe.

Congrats on the sponsership Kevin...Good luck with the business I wish the best for ya...

Now on a side note get that gun slingin lead and lets go get some chucks! It's gettin warm and I'm gettin the itch but aint got nuttin to scratch!! :D

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.