Montana photos

Cole,

Really great pics. Looks like you spend a lot of time in the field.

Could you post what was used to take these photos.

And the GRAND PRIZE goes to the photograph of the ducklings in the nest with the shot shell in the foreground. It really tells a/the story.

Now ya gotta reveal: was the shot shell serendipity:cool:?

Second question: Who was your decoy for the rattler pic? Your little brother?:D

Those geese built their nest RIGHT on top of one of my blinds along the Missouri river,i visited the nest every day for a month to get that sequence.That hatching pic is my fav,when i showed up all that was showing was his bill so i cracked the egg for him and took that pic.I was there so ofter the parents got over me and didnt seem to mind me.I really didnt notice the shotshell till I looked at the pics from that day,pretty funny if you ask me!:D

Those geese built their nest RIGHT on top of one of my blinds along the Missouri river,i visited the nest every day for a month to get that sequence.That hatching pic is my fav,when i showed up all that was showing was his bill so i cracked the egg for him and took that pic.I was there so ofter the parents got over me and didnt seem to mind me.I really didnt notice the shotshell till I looked at the pics from that day,pretty funny if you ask me!:D

Oops! I knew I should have put gosling instead of duckling:eek: That the nest is built on your blind makes it even more of a story. Very Good!

Kool Photos! Thanks!!

Yeah, I like the shotshell it adds a touch of irony. You're right about geese nesting in the same spot they also mate for life. So the same two geese are probably raising their family right there.

Chuck

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.