Montana Jobs?

Daves762

I want to move to MT and out of communistafornia

Wife is from Great Falls area and we have a place to "hold up" until the $$ starts coming in again

I am looking for work, preferably in the eastern half of the state.

Im a Fire/EMT with LEO work in that past, but I'm willing to do anything for a steady paycheck..

Anyone have ears on anything that might work please let me know.

Using the fed govs USAJOBS site to search and it's lookin pretty grim..

Thanks..

I want to move to MT and out of communistafornia

Wife is from Great Falls area and we have a place to "hold up" until the $$ starts coming in again

I am looking for work, preferably in the eastern half of the state.

Im a Fire/EMT with LEO work in that past, but I'm willing to do anything for a steady paycheck..

Anyone have ears on anything that might work please let me know.

Using the fed govs USAJOBS site to search and it's lookin pretty grim..

Thanks..

all the oil rigs in the eastern part of the state are hiring as many people as they can get. if you can drive, you can get a job there

Dave762-just happined to spot your post for Montana jobs. If still open minded about work. Get a hold of unemployment office in billings and even in Great falls.
Friend of mine just went to work for I believe SANJEL CORP out of CANADA. He is working In Williston North Dakata. Power fuels is another outfit over there. some of the outfits have housing. I know Sanjel has housing in Williston They also hold training in Billings for the oil fields.
Power fuel- 701-839-5755
Dispatch-701-842-3610- poss contact person is Megan. may have to dig deep for more info.

SANJEL - Entry level positions with lots of potential to advance upward. work schedules are basically -7days on 1 off 7days on-6 off- 14/6 type schedule.

Sanjel.com to apply. May not be what your looking for but good luck on your search

dave762-just happined to spot your post for montana jobs. If still open minded about work. Get a hold of unemployment office in billings and even in great falls.
Friend of mine just went to work for i believe sanjel corp out of canada. He is working in williston north dakata. Power fuels is another outfit over there. Some of the outfits have housing. I know sanjel has housing in williston they also hold training in billings for the oil fields.
Power fuel- 701-839-5755
dispatch-701-842-3610- poss contact person is megan. May have to dig deep for more info.

Sanjel - entry level positions with lots of potential to advance upward. Work schedules are basically -7days on 1 off 7days on-6 off- 14/6 type schedule.

Sanjel.com to apply. May not be what your looking for but good luck on your search

thanks!!

Just got back from Williston-Minot area yesterday, shortage of housing is no joke! Campers lined up wheel to wheel.

Heard on the radio they are looking for Law Enforcement types, but I gotta tell you, the old Klondike Gold rush must have looked much the same! Plenty of good to excellent paying jobs but the infrastructure isn't there to support all the people, but they are building as fast as they can.

Best of luck to you!

Was just in Williston unloadin there and yah wow...I'd rather drive into los Angeles on Sunday afternoon than do that again.....

Sanjel is always looking. Haliburton is moving a facility to Miles City, and Optiblend is also looking. I know Miles City just lost a PD officer, and will be looking to add a couple more. Housing is going to be really scarce the further north and east you go from Miles City. If you have a CDL, we need a yardman and driver for our lumber yard....

Scott

It sounds like the original poster needs to go into the business of building houses!! If you haven't found anything yet, good luck.

I cant tell you how to apply, but some of my Guard buddies work at the Stillwater Mine and then there are a few who work at a mine in Roundup. Sorry i dont know much about either one of the mines. But I think that they are both hiring. If you want eastern montana, check into my home town of Colstrip. they have both a coal mine as well as a power plant. both the places in all the places I have mentioned pay excellent wages. Best of luck to you.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.