Montana bow shops

Can anyone recommend a good bow shop near Shelby or Great Falls Montana?

Not sure exactly what you need but North 40 (ask for Zack or Rob) and Scheel's (ask for Travis) in Great Falls has a nice archery section. Both have very knowledgeable staff but I deal with them most often.

For traditional archery ...

C & N Traditional Archery
3928 Wilkinson Ln,Great Falls, MT 59404
Between Wick Ct and 34th St NW
(406) 452-2245

3-D Archery (https://www.facebook.com/3DArcherySupply) at Vaughn is also a nice quick drive with an indoor range.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Ed

You're quite welcome! BTW, welcome to Montana.

Thanks Ed for the tip, I just needed some simple tweaks done to my bow so I stopped in at the place in Vaughn, but I checked out north 40 and scheels I was surprised about the amount of reloading supplies at both. I actually took a couple pics and sent them to Korhil, finding reloading supplies in New Mexico is tough.

Do you happen to know of a range for some long range shooting?

Thanks Ed for the tip, I just needed some simple tweaks done to my bow so I stopped in at the place in Vaughn, but I checked out north 40 and scheels I was surprised about the amount of reloading supplies at both. I actually took a couple pics and sent them to Korhil, finding reloading supplies in New Mexico is tough.

Do you happen to know of a range for some long range shooting?

You're quite welcome!

Great Falls Shooting Sports Complex has 200, 300, and 1000 yards (Wednesday evenings only unless it has change)

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts