Modified Case for Hornady Gauge - Christmas Special

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Going to make some more Modified Cases for Hornady Gauge

Jill and I have the equipment already so we are offering to Drill & Tap your brass cases for you. We have done it for many reloaders on LRH as well as other reloaders. Just need to send us two Fired cases of the "Modified Case Caliber" you want. It seems to work better if you use a case fired formed from your chamber to start with. But works the same with new cases and we have some cartridges made up already.
Walmart has 4"X7" bubble envelopes for around $0.50 each. Should be able to put a few cases in and then ship inexpensively through USPS. USPS Flat ratebox envelope is $8-9 now

We are not looking for any compensation, just to have you "Pay it Forward" to help another Hunter/Shooter and maybe return the favor to us in the future.
Also if you need Gunsmithing pertaining to Chambering/Threading/Cerakoting in the near future please contact us.
Our Shop is almost finished with the "Renovation". Just need some more electrical work and equipment placement in the new shop.

If you can't shoot straight, just shoot anyway. You are bound to get better with practice.

This is what we just made for Modifoied Cases
6mmBR
6mm Creed
6.5 Creed
260 Rem
6.5X284

270WSM

325 WSM
204 Ruger

and I think a few others.
If you need one let us know.
Its $5.00 for shipping. from us to you
If you need to send it's $5.00 with the envelops, I showed.
Anything else just let us know by PM

Thanks and God Bless
Len & Jill

Attachments

• Shipping envelpoe.jpg
    Shipping envelpoe.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 34