Model 700 chambering issues

I have some new Nosler brass that doesn't chamber completly right but doesn't require anything near the amount of force that the resized brass does.

Okay one last question before I make my prediction. Was the brass your resizing fired out of you gun or another one. Quess what I'm asking was the brass fireformed to your rifle before sizing or is the brass fireformed in another rifle?

It was all fired from mine........

I'm going to start another thread in the reloading section about my grouping. I did a ladder w/ rl22 got zilch for nodes. Did one for imr 4831 though I had 3. went to do charge confirmations @ 200 yds for each of my 3 perceived nodes and got one charge in each of the 3 different sittings that was good rest were 3+ inches I'm starting to feel the red headed step child of this game. My appologies to any who are red headed step children reading this.......

I colored a ounce fired unsized, and a brand new case with sharpie. Chambered both. Both chambered hard. Both have marks above and below the sholder crease on one side of them. Where the case body and sholder meet. I imagine at this point a smith should see it. will post findings later.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.