• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Model 70 wood stock.wtb

hazer

Looking for a long action, I guess 270 ftw or classic stock for a model 70.send pm with pics and price if you have one.

I have an unfinished exhibition grade inlet for a long action/ 2piece bottom metal I'd let go fairly cheap. Shoot me a pm if interested

Thanks, but I'm gonna let the camo stock on it.i was going to put a wood stock on, because it's stainless and I'm a sucker for the combination.ill probably just sell it with 2 stocks.its a 270 and I just bought a Ruger in 25-06.

Thanks, but I'm gonna let the camo stock on it.i was going to put a wood stock on, because it's stainless and I'm a sucker for the combination.ill probably just sell it with 2 stocks.its a 270 and I just bought a Ruger in 25-06.
I have a REM 270 Classic stock that came with the gun, I have since put a McMillan stock on it. The gun is from the late 70s. Let me know if interested

I see that the post is Sold/Expired, but I wanted to put this out. I have a semi-custom walnut stock that has a flat forearm. I wasn't comfortable for me for the hunting that I do, so I put a Boyd's stock on it. This came off a 1965 Model 70 in .264 Win Mag. The screw spacing is 7 5/8" from the front to the back screws. If you, are still interested I will sell it for $75 shipped. See attached photos.

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 12
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 13
  • C.jpg
    C.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 14
  • D.jpg
    D.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 13
I might still be interested.thats a nice stock.only problem is it's still at my FFL.ill b picking it up tomorrow.i let u know the screw holes measurement.it should be the same.7243235948 is my cell.its quicker.ernie.