Missouri LR Shooting Sat Aug 2nd

I'll load up some 45-120 stuff tonight as well. Person who shoots a max load prone gets the keep the brass as bragging rights.

I had a great time too. Thanks for all that came it was great making new shooting friends.

Tyler glad yo liked the Lapua, your 6mm shoots good too. We all sure wore that rams butt out didn't we..gun):D:D:cool:

Good to see the Missouri Boys are having a good time --- gotta tell ya, after growing up in northern MO and going to MU, sure glad to be in UT to shoot longrange out the backdoor. Cheers,

good work today guys, was a lot of fun! nice to meet you all!

Sagagebien, Your .243 is on !! And you know how to work it. Those 100gr Sierras will be bad medicine for the MO. whitetails this year. I was very impressed with how well you know your rifle, scope, and ballistics for it. Like we all talked, there is much to be said for having one favorite rifle and shooting it a lot!

Jeff

Tyler Kemp, Savagebien, I hung a 14" circle steel plate at Monroe gun club today. It is straight away from the benches lag screwed to a downed tree at 735 yards. I put about 15 dents in it today, your turn.:)

Jeff

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.