Missouri LR Shooting Sat Aug 2nd

Broz

I just found out my wife has a family renuion next Saturday. I told her I would be absent that day unless I brought a gun to defend myself. So it was agreed that I would go shoot and she could go see the outlaws.;)

I was wondering if anyone was planning a range trip? Maybe a few of us Mo. shooters could meet for some long range practice?

Tyler you free??

Jeff

Last edited:
Tyler I was just thinking maybe a few of us could meet for an informal day at the range. Just meet and shoot type of thing. I would do some driving to get to a range as the only local range here is limited to 100 yards. I am going to get out somewhere to shoot my new Lapua.

Jeff

If you get any idea of where you can shoot a ways that would be good. If it's near me, I could probably make it out with my dad. Calender doesn't show anything, but I'll have to ask parents, sometimes they don't get things wrote down. I'll make for sure tomorrow, as everyone's sleeping now.

if i dont have work, might b able to, i usually go to the monroe county gun club, just north of paris. can shoot 500 meters. i will say, theres a good chance i'll be working saturday afternoon, but if not i'd go.

if i dont have work, might b able to, i usually go to the monroe county gun club, just north of paris. can shoot 500 meters. i will say, theres a good chance i'll be working saturday afternoon, but if not i'd go.

Keep me posted, this sounds like the best plan so far. I need to call that range to inquire about membership. I will get on that.

Jeff

# for monroe county gun club is 660-327-5879 his name is Charlie Wheaton. saturday work is looking very unlikely as of now. let me know i'd probably try to go up there with u guys.

# for monroe county gun club is 660-327-5879 his name is Charlie Wheaton. saturday work is looking very unlikely as of now. let me know i'd probably try to go up there with u guys.

I talked to Charlie yesterday (Great Guy) I am all set if this is where we want to meet.

What about you Tyler you coming to shoot or are you busy?

Jeff

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.