Minnesotan

katokoch

Hello all,

I'm a member on a few other forums but I joined up here to learn more and get more advice specifically on precision rifle shooting.

I'm currently a student at the University of Minnesota (sort of young but hey, it's alright). I'm from Mankato.

I've been hunting for years and this summer I want to start shooting IR 50/50 rimfire benchrest and hopefully NRA rimfire silhouette if I can find a range near my hometown.

I don't have a great deal of experience with shooting long-range centerfire rifles but I know my way around rimfires. I do alot of shooting with a Marlin 980S that I've worked on.

Anyways... I'd like to learn some more about match shooting and some more about hitting targets a long ways out. I have done some real long-range shooting but for the most part I was in awe at what I could do with a quality rifle.

Thanks

Welcome to the site. You will find it all here. If you can't find it just ask. There are some great guys here that have alot of expereance and are happy to help you.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.