• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mini 14- checking if there is interest

BrentM

I have a Ruger Mini 14 SS with the stock wood and a aftermarket synthetic black collapsable. I have 3 mags, 5, 20, 30. It is drilled for scope mounts.

Curious if this is interest in this rifle and what a reasonable value would be? I had an offer of $1000.00 but the guy is a flake and I don't trust him. Wanting to fund a new chamber project.

Thats hard to tell. You need a detailed description of the rifle, overall condition, rounds down the tube, and photos if you're comfortable with that. The going rate on Gun broker is anywhere from $650 - 1000 for the model you described. Brand new on rugers website they are going for $909. I hope that helps. Good luck!

That is what I was looking for. A few years back I had 27 rifles stolen, this was one of them (got 4 back) and not having the funds to replace them I pretty much keep everything I have. I sold a 220 swift on here and that was tough decision. I loved that little rifle.

It has around 500 rounds through it and is in good shape. I will snap some photos.

Recent Posts