• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED mind reading

rwk

All you folks that want to sell stuff, please post, some pictures, we flunked 101 mind reading.

All you folks that want to sell stuff, please post, some pictures, we flunked 101 mind reading.

LOL, I always think the same thing I just never say it. When I am thinking of buying any thing (especially from the internet) the fist thing I want to do is see it, and if I cant I will keep looking from site to site until I can see it, and thats usually were I end up buying from.

Nice that you guys want to criticize others for their posts. Well done using poor grammar and spelling to point out the flaws in others.

Just ask the person what you want to know and quit complaining. Glass houses guys.

At least you know they likely have it if pictures are up and have some background. I'm hesitant to buy from someone who won't post a pic if asked.
I'm also hesitant to give someone crap for a lighthearted comment while using rather poor grammar, but I guess that's just me.

HUH???? I buy/sell stuff on this stuff all the time on this site without pictures, if the buyer wants pictures I will gladly send pictures via text message then we both have each others cell phone numbers if anything goes wrong with the transaction. I also have no idea or care how to post pictures on the site so if I don't have pictures on my thread move along and go fish somewhere else.... Funny how someone who has never posted anything for sale on the site is throwing the first stone........

Nice that you guys want to criticize others for their posts. Well done using poor grammar and spelling to point out the flaws in others.

Just ask the person what you want to know and quit complaining. Glass houses guys.

Just an opinion, didn't mean to start some big controversy. I also didn't know I was being graded on my post.

Last edited:

CBS, do spend a lot of time looking for posts that are not up to your standards or what? You would think you could see the hypocrisy in your own post.

The hypocrite calling me a hypocrite? Guys, do yourselves a favor and just stop complaining.