Militec-1

They say u heat up barrel and run this stuff through with a patch, it is suppose to get into the metal and protect and lube it for a long time.

Had a peep at there web sight and they say it works well in the bore? why wouldnt u use it in the bore?

A few years ago, i investigated the contents. Chlorine is the basis. I would not put it on any part of a weapon. It causes corrosion now and in the future. It can not be removed from the metal. It's there forever. It will cause corrosion even under oil! There are a lot of other products out there that do as well or better. For my part I steer clear of this product

I think u are right on the money. I used it my Hayabusa .the g/box ground to a holt my son used it in the gearbox in his 4x4 a tooth broke off on third gear (not heard of on this model) I used it in my 4x4 and the crank broke (new crank) and it goes on So much for a secret formular. What product would u suggest?
Cheers

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.