MikeIndustries signing in...

mikeindustries

Hey all,

Not going to make this long and drawn out.....

I Live in the "Communist Republic of California-San Diego Territory". I have have been shooting guns safely for 20+ years. Pistols, shotguns, old mosins, and and the occasional slingshot.

I purchased property in Wyoming about 10 years ago with plans to escape CA. We have made several trips up to our property over the years. But, in a couple weeks I will be heading up for the purpose of downing an Elk, deer or pronghorn...all would be great.

In preparation for this trip I was able to buy a new Rem 700 SPS .300 WSM. Got it home and installed a bipod, Kodiak sling , loupy scope rings...for the Millett TRS 4-16x50 scope...ordered from OpticsPlanet....over 2 weeks ago...still hasn't shipped...and WAS IN STOCK! gun)OpticsPlanet!

Anyways I am looking forward to going hunting being as I have never hunted big game before. We will see what happens!

Thanks for all the great info!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts