midway usa

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by TheFishBox, Mar 7, 2013.

1. TheFishBox

TheFishBox Well-Known Member

has anyone had there website get stuck on the preparing for review page? I can't seem to figure it out. any ideas.

2. 4bycamper

4bycamper Well-Known Member

You could try updating your Adobe Reader.

Worked for me. lightbulb

3. johnnyk

johnnyk Well-Known Member

Not very happy with their webiste either. JohnnyK.

4. Alchemist

Alchemist Member

We stopped buying from them when they cancelled our orders last month because we live in NY. Midway was the very first to do so.

Thanks, for the business!

5. TheFishBox

TheFishBox Well-Known Member

man it was so much easier to call and place an order only took a minute tops. better than trying to figure out why the website wasn't working for me.

6. liltank

liltank Well-Known Member

Their website is hit and miss. I don't really care for the new lay out and choosing options. I liked the old way a year ago. I've pretty much stopped buying from them due to prices. Sometimes they are cheaper, but the shipping costs are high from them for some reason. I only go there now when I can't find what I need somewhere else. Customer service is second to none though. They take care of their customers. Sucks about the N.Y. thing though. I understand why they did it. Can't say that I agree completely, but understand why. The U.S. is going nuts with gun control right now.

7. Greyfox

Greyfox Well-Known Member

I stopped doing business with Midway and Cabelas when they stopped shipping reloading components to my state. Said the hell with E Bay as well.

8. HARPERC

HARPERC Well-Known Member

About the time I get pitiful about the state I live in, I find folks somewhere else, struggling with something I had not thought of. I had not considered the shipping restrictions from major suppliers seriously before. That seriously sucks guys.

9. Zep

Zep Well-Known Member

I try to avoid Midway as well. I received an order last fall before all the problems began and the items were just thrown into the box, a total mess by the time it got to me, little parts and pieces everywhere. And their prices always have to be checked.