Midway USA Customer Service +++

timeless61

I started another thread about CED and their lack of customer service. well, I called Midway just to see what they said since I bought the chronograph through them. they said since it was more than a year old already all they could do is exchange it or give me store credit.

so its been more than a year since I ordered it, and they are still going to take it back. they also offered to pay return shipping.

I have had some shipping issues with them in the past, and they were great, and more than made up for it, I wish every company did business like this.

I have also had very good luck with Cabelas lately.

people usually say that customer service is lost with bigger companies, I seem to find the opposite.

Just like the other thread, I just wanted to share my experiences with all of you.

I've had great service with Cabelas as well. Sportsmans Warehouse just got a website going and I bought a few things a couple weeks ago. Wow, they have good service. I had them send it two-day mail and it came bright and early on the second day.

I also have had great experiences with Midway. I recently bought an HS DBM to use in a custom build. Changed my mind and sent it back after I had opened the bag. They exchanged it and gave me a full refund, no questions asked.

Last edited:
I have ordered a ton of stuff from Midway and they are one of the best. They get the order out fast, and the best thing for me is that with UPS ground I usually get my order in just 2 days.

I started another thread about CED and their lack of customer service. well, I called Midway just to see what they said since I bought the chronograph through them. they said since it was more than a year old already all they could do is exchange it or give me store credit.

so its been more than a year since I ordered it, and they are still going to take it back. they also offered to pay return shipping.

I have had some shipping issues with them in the past, and they were great, and more than made up for it, I wish every company did business like this.

I have also had very good luck with Cabelas lately.

people usually say that customer service is lost with bigger companies, I seem to find the opposite.

Just like the other thread, I just wanted to share my experiences with all of you.

I'm pretty sure Midway is a Christian company and they are doing what Christians are supposed to do:D I too have had great service from Midway.....Rich

+ 1 on midway I had an item that arrived broken last week and all I had to do was send them a photo of it and they sent me a replacement without asking me to send back the original item that was broken during shipping.

Midway received my return, yesterday, Tuesday, I kind of forgot about it, so I called last night to check on it, they had already sent my new items out. so the day they received it they opened it, and sent the new items out, also credited me for my shipping to them, and did not charge for return shipping, again great service.

Having spent a far amount of money with Cabelas and Midway over the years, I can cwertainly agree that the service is world class at both companies. But, in reality, customer service is the only thing that seperate successful companies like them from the many competitors. They all sell the same stuff at about the same price

One interesting example from several years back. My sons bought me a dozen goose shells as a Christmas present. When we opened the box there was something like 9 bodies and seven heads in a factory sealed shipping box. A quick call to Cabela's customer service was placed and they assured me it would be taken care PDQ.

Two or three days late fedex showed up with a new box containing 12 heads and 12 bodies, along with an apology note from Flambeau. A few days later I received a call from Cabelas making sure all was good.

We have shared that example with many friends over the years -- can't buy that kind of goodwill

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts