Merry christmas everyone!

elkaholic

Just wanted to take the time to wish every one of you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Christ filled new year. I have really appreciated all of you and the wealth of info that is out there and readily shared. It seems that there are some really nice folks on this site and it is great to be able to freely share the sport that we all love without fear of someone coming to knock on your door. Lets remember to pray, and work hard to keep it that way. My personal belief is that we have been greatly blessed in this country for one reason. We were a Godly nation! That is why this time of year means so much to me and is a great time to stop and reflect on what is important. May God bless each and every one of you..........Rich

Rich,

Thank you.
.He did, He does and He will continue to do so...............

Unless we do something really stupid like fill a rifle cartridge with Unique and touch it off.........and then only maybe.....:)

Well; I did have a bad experience with a reduced load of "RED DOT" one time. Had to hammer the bolt open with a piece of tamarack and pry the melted brass out of the bolt face. Yikes!:D

Just wanted to take the time to wish every one of you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS Rich

And the same to you and all the rest of the members.

PS: And thank you for not being politically correct in wishing everyone Happy Holidays

TO YOU AND YOURS
FROM ME AND MINE
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Rich,

Thanks for the Christmas wish and taking time to remember the reason we celebrate. I am concerned as you are about the direction we are going and will pray with you for continued blessings for our Country.

"And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God and saying, Glory to God in the Highest, and on earth, peace, good will toward men." Luke 2:10-14

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.