Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all

ss7mm

It's gonna get hectic in the next few days, so before I forget, you all have a very merry and happy Christmas and a happy new year. If you are traveling, be safe. If you're staying home enjoy the holidays and family. That's what it's all about.

Len, thanks for giving us the gift that we never even give a second thought, and that's a place to come and discuss what we like and enjoy the most.

Dave and Ian, thanks for keeping an eye on things and keep up the good work. Looking forward to many more test reports and hunting trip travels.

Too the new guys, stick around and enjoy. To those that continually contribute all of the valuable info, thanks a bunch for a very informative year. That's what makes this place so special.

I hope you all get whatever you wanted for Christmas and I hope that you can give the gifts to others that you wanted to. I know there's some boxes under, and around our tree that I'm really looking forward to seeing what's in them and I know of a couple of small ones that momma doesn't know are there. I think she'll be happy.

Just remember, if you get anything for Christmas in the way of nice new equipment, there's a mandatory reporting clause that goes with each item. You have to let us know how all of the new stuff works. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ss7mm,
You said it all my friend, well said!
I fully stand behind all of it, just would emphasize in
by repeating it...

[ QUOTE ]
Len, thanks for giving us the gift that we never even give a second thought, and that's a place to come and discuss what we like and enjoy the most.

Dave and Ian, thanks for keeping an eye on things and keep up the good work. Looking forward to many more test reports and hunting trip travels.

[/ QUOTE ]

That goes exactly from me too. Exactly!!! As well as the rest of it! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL! MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

That was my post #300 I really like that!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
It's gonna get hectic in the next few days, so before I forget, you all have a very merry and happy Christmas and a happy new year. If you are traveling, be safe. If you're staying home enjoy the holidays and family. That's what it's all about.

Too the new guys, stick around and enjoy. To those that continually contribute all of the valuable info, thanks a bunch for a very informative year. That's what makes this place so special.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are all a great bunch of people. I wish you all the very best this Christmas. As the new year comes rolling through (again) I can say with all sincerity that I wait with anticipation the knoledge and fun times that will be shared on the finest forum in the vast universe of cyberspace.

Merry Christmas. Happy (and safe) New Year. And God bless you all.

J Gore.
4ked Horn

Now lets go hunt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As I prepare to chop the chicken for the Christmas Gumbo, made the roux the other day, and all other preparations for Christmas are complete I'm a pretty happy fella. 5 of the 7 kids and their kids plus a nephew will all be in one spot. Sister and bro. in law will come in from OH the day after. And a 20# prime rib was $3.88 a pound (sweet).

Merry Christmas to all ya'll!!!! <font color="red"> </font>

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

As I sit on my arse and watch my wife killing herself getting ready for the onslaught of guests /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif just kidding - as the whole family works together in preparation of the "feast of seven fishes", I thought I'd take a moment out to just say thanks.

Thanks to Len and the whole gang of regular posters who have made longrangehunting a great place to stop in for some browsing or a little health debate. I have learned alot here and, more importantly, have passed along the things that I learned to a whole new group of neophyte longrange hunters.

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST FOR CHRISTMAS - Charlie

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.