• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Medium Weight APS 338 Edge for sale....

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
Had a customer come in and wanted me to post some pics and information on his rifle. He is selling it to fund a Raptor Stalker project.

I built this rifle and its based on a fully trued Rem 700 Long action. Here are the specs:

Rem 700 Stainless steel receiver, Right hand
Holland comp recoil lug
Wyatts 3.820" extended mag box installed
Factory trigger adjusted and tuned to roughly 2 lbs
Remington LSS factory stock
Lilja #6 heavy fluted barrel, roughly 28" barrel length
APS Small Painkiller muzzle brake
Bead Blast matte finish on barreled receiver
Pillar bedding
Nightforce 20 moa 1913 pic rail base
Leupold PWR rings
Zeiss 4.5-14x 50mm w/ 1000 yard rapid Z reticle
Harris 9-13 Swivel base bipod with leg notch and pod lock installed

PC170056.jpg

PC170057.jpg

The rifle has been used for two hunting seasons I believe and has taken several bull elk and some deer. Not sure of the total round count through the barrel but it is not very high from what he told me, still a hell of a shooter.

When I tested this rifle it shot very well for its weight, easily 1/2 moa out to 1/2 mile and when the customer picked up the rifle we took it out and he put three shots inside 6" at 1100 yards. Not to bad for a sporter rifle that is only around 1 lb heavier then a stock Rem 700 LSS.

The Rapid Z reticle works very well and he has drops figured for his load. Fully broke in, fully tested and ready to hunt with, no load development needed, a true turn key rifle with lots of power.

Not sure what his exact load was but he will likely chime in here and post those details. I know he was in the 2850 fps range with the 300 gr SMK which is pretty good out of the 28" barrel length.

Recoil is very comfortable from this relatively lightweight rifle.

Asking $3200 for complete package, rifle, scope and bipod. Said he was flexible on price to some degree. Said he was not really looking for any trades but may be interested possibly depending on what was for trade. Again, he will likely post some of the finer details on here as well.

Good mid weight rifle with lots of power and a great shooter. If someone wants a long range packing rifle and can pack 11 lbs or so in a complete rifle, this would be hard to beat.

New, this complete rifle would be $3700 so a pretty decent deal. You can send offers to me and I can pass them on or again, he may post and you can send offers directly to him. I know this rifle and as always I will stand behind the rifle for any new owner.

Yes, he said he would sell without scope but I do not have the numbers. Send a PM to Pitbull320 and ask him what he wants for just the rifle. He did say he was open to that option as well.

Hears some more specs it has just 322 round throw it.The rifle comes with everything that Kriby listed and yes I will sell just the rifle there is also 60 loaded rounds that go with it. The load that i have used is 300gr smk with 93gr of retumdo and fed 215's at 2850 and that is a light load but i got 12 firings per case with that load.I'm open to any offers if you have any questions just pm me

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Last edited: