• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED MEC Steelmaster + components - NEW!!

halvey

MEC Steelmaster 12 gauge 2 ¾ or 3" reloading press. Comes with 25, 32 and 34 powder bushings and 1 1/8 oz charge bar for BB-#3 shot.

I will throw in the 35 and 36 bushings also and the Mec charge bar 7/8 oz #5-#6 steel shot.

The press is absolutely like new as I've only loaded 50 rounds on it. That's rounds, not boxes. Comes with the original box and all booklets and extras including the automatic priming system. $140 SHIPPED (figure shipping will be close to $20).
Photos are available here:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/halvey45/detail?.dir=4207&.dnm=382escd.jpg

I also have the following components for the above:
BPI #6 Steel shot 10 lbs
BPI #7 Steel shot 10 lbs
BPI STS MG42 wads (about 150)
1/8" felt filler wads (about 200)
Mica Wad slick 8oz can
Mix 47 buffer 500cc bag
Overshot cards (about 450)
BPI 12 ga 2 ¾" Multi Hull, factory primed (about 150), can include the once fired empties
BPI Status of Steel reloading manual

If you want the press and the components I can do $200 SHIPPED
Otherwise just the components for the above is $70 shipped

Let me know if you have any questions. If you need references, I am halvey45 on ebay, and have bought and sold as halvey on AccurateReloading, The High Road, 1911forum, and GlockTalk.

hi, if you will ship this to 71753 for 125.00, i will buy it now. leb441

If you still have this reloader and components for sale, can you leave a good number to call? Thanks!

I would love to buy this reloader. Is it still for sale? How do you want payment?