• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McWhorter 338 Lapua

Why does it have a 26 inch barrel? My friend wld have been all over that gun with a 28..
Its a beauty!! Exactly what he wanted but the barrel.. Very nice gun.
Jesterg

By the way, its 26 with the custom break…. I made it light so that I can take it up the mountain… But still make a 1200 yard shot if I saw the opportunity from the top>!!!!:D:D
gun)gun)gun)gun)

Well Guys, I am selling my baby. It is a Custom 338 Lapua made by Mcwhorter. I have owned it for a little over a year now. It is a sweet gun. All the typical Bells and whistles that they put on it. Crisp 2 lb trigger Jewel trigger. McMillan stock and match barrel
See Pics below.

Load with gun from McWhorter with 225 accubonds shot sub 1/2 inch at 100 yards.

Scope is not included in the price, rings are, however I will let it go for an additional 1900. G7 5.5x22.50 Nightforce.

Bipod also is not included.

paid 5395 for the gun when I bought it. Asking 4500 now. Shipped in plastic case to FFL

120-125 rounds down the tube and all have been slow with cool down time.

Let's do a weekend bump. Price drop to 4300 for the gun

I'm interested, just wondering why your selling?
Do you have a load for the rifle and what ranges have you shot the rifle at?
I will mp you this week would like to talk about the rifle.
Thanks

It's mcwhorter's own action. Looks like 700 action

Rifle is SPF

It will be a week or so until I get check so I'll keep all those interested in it up to date

Still have dies for sale if they are wanted.

Buyer backed out.... Gun back up. Anyone who had questions and interest feel free to email or call.

Mario

So I got a guy that wants just the scope. I can sell an NPR-1 with it as well. 5.5x22 for additional.
Let me know

Mario.... that sucks you're selling this gun, put it on GA.com under the custom rifle section and pay the extra fee for top of page listing, (not the home web page that rotates weekly but the top of listing page. I think it's $6 or $8 buck extra, and use good photos it only cost a two bucks for as many as you'd like to put up.

Good luck, and I hope you sell it soon enough.

later