• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Mcrees G10 chassis $450

Mach 1

i'm selling my Mcrees G10 side folding chassis. it's inletted for rem 700 short actions and clones. pictured in the stock is a defiance deviant med action. you can really tune the chassis the at you want with all the adjustments. it has the imbedded bubble level and side folding buttstock. the chassis is great but i'm just not a chassis guy. $450 shipped. thanks
A45B67BC-77EC-4B16-AFDC-A32E1A00CBB9.jpeg
52BA5340-32CA-455E-A5C6-0D6C16FF4FA8.jpeg
14FB9BC6-5C0A-495B-ACAA-ADA337AC566D.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm really new to the chassis world and my questions may prove it. But would this work for a 700 ADL with a 20" sporter barrel??
I have an older youth model 7-.08 and it just sits in the safe. I love the caliber but the Stock is really cheap and LOP way too short. I took it out and found a factory load that printed 2 diff 3-shot groups of .5".
I can't imagine a better stock would do anything but help.
My rifle is a blind mag.....so the mag liner is a different size from the BDL models.
Would your chassis work? And does it come with the butt ?
thanks for fielding my ?s.

I'm really new to the chassis world and my questions may prove it. But would this work for a 700 ADL with a 20" sporter barrel??
I have an older youth model 7-.08 and it just sits in the safe. I love the caliber but the Stock is really cheap and LOP way too short. I took it out and found a factory load that printed 2 diff 3-shot groups of .5".
I can't imagine a better stock would do anything but help.
My rifle is a blind mag.....so the mag liner is a different size from the BDL models.
Would your chassis work? And does it come with the butt ?
thanks for fielding my ?s.
sent pm. thanks

they are very nice. i didn t think i'd have any problem selling it for $150 less than new.

still available...... $600 shipped