MCR Long Range DVD "Extended Impact" available now

...I wonder if that will make the next video??:rolleyes:

Great job Kevin.

In order to find my way into the "special Thanks" area of the next video I'll try to provide some comedic relief:D. I enjoyed it. My kids did too!

Kevin

I finished watching your DVD. Wow, you guys back east sure know how to shoot!

Pretty impressive. Do you have plans for another DVD eventually?

I have plans for a second DVD already in the works. More technical info and plenty of deer. I still have some Extended Impact 1 available. Buy soon, I only made so many copies and when they're gone they're gone.gun)

Got cabin fever last night and sat down and watched extended impact with my kids again. Got me thinking that sales on the dvd where getting slow since the post has droppped back a few pages. To help boost some more sales and get you guys excited for spring time and more shooting I've lowered the price for the rest of Feb to $15 shipped for LRH members. Just shoot me an e-mail or give me a call letting me know you'd like a copy along with your screen name before the end of the month and I'll get one headed your way asap. The store price on the website will be the same as it was so a check or money order will get you one for $15 bucks.

e-mail [email protected]

phone (570) 437 - 2010

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.