Today was a day of finishing up projects. I finally got my own woodchuck rifle put back together. I built this last year in 1 day, cleaned up the bedding the next day and did some load testing. I was out killing chucks long range on day 3. The action is one I built a few years ago as a test project. The barrel came off a customers F-Class rifle and the stock was a Boyds clearance for $99. I wasn't concerned as much about finish last year as I was functionality. After proving the rifle was a tack driver I tore it down over then winter and did some cosmetic work to it and installed a new mini muscle brake, polished the barrel, installed a better recoil pad and re-shaped and sanded the stock and gave it a new coat of gloss clear. I dubbed it my "Woodchuck Devastator" I should be hitting the fields with it any day now. Hope you all enjoy !!