• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED MCR 338-300 aka 338 Edge

Sloverado

I hate to do this before I even get to shoot it but I need to sell do to stuff coming up. It has had all the work done from Kevin from MCR. It weighs in at 14 lbs 10 oz. with an empty magazine, no-bi-pod I'm selling for $2550 plus freight. The entire rifle is 56" in length so its kinda long. I took the pics off from his site since im not home right now. I have only unpacked it from getting it from him and put it in the safe. It can be seen in larger pics from his site and it is http://www.montourcountyrifles.com/ under new rifle for sale.

Here are the specs:

Remington 700 L/A fully blueprinted
Holland Recoil Lug
Blue Badger Bolt Knob
Factory Trigger set at 2.5 lbs ( it breaks pretty good)
Kreiger barrel / 338 cal / 1-10 twist / #10 contour / 32" finish length
Chambered 338-300 Ultra Mag
3 Port Muscle Brake Slabbed
Russo A3-A5 Blue on Blue Laminate / Mcmillan Spacer system recoil pad / 2 front studs / Thumb Wheel Cheek Piece
Seekins DBM with 1 magazine
Pillar Bedded
High Gloss clear coat

Attachments

• 338-300UltraMag1.jpg
    338-300UltraMag1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 10
  • 338-300UltraMag3.jpg
    338-300UltraMag3.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 10
  • 338-300UltraMag5.jpg
    338-300UltraMag5.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 338-300UltraMag6.jpg
    338-300UltraMag6.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 338-300UltraMag7.jpg
    338-300UltraMag7.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 4
No it doesn't come with dies. I have another Edge still. I think I paid like a 140 for a set of RCBS ones not all that long ago. I need this gone someone make me an offer.

Last edited:
I hope I got to everyone PM. It was a long weekend and I took every min of it. So far still for sale. Open to offers and thanks for the offers some of you sent they need to be just a touch hire.

First 2200 takes it home. I need to move this. Can take paypal if you send it as a gift and take care of charge.

Where are you located would like to meet in person

It sure is a pretty gun. I just wish I knew how to hand load or they made a factory round for this rifle. I have a spot in the safe and out in the field that this would fit in just right.

Jay

That it is. Once you start reloading and find out how easy it is its alot of fun. Also you can see how well you can get a gun to shoot just by make small adj to it. It is spf.

Last edited: