McMillian Stocks?!?!

It sucks, I'm waiting on one myself..An edge fill gamescout. I ordered around the time you did, but I would have never expected to have it by hunting season..Done this too many times to think otherwise. Order a year in advance

It sucks, I'm waiting on one myself..An edge fill gamescout. I ordered around the time you did, but I would have never expected to have it by hunting season..Done this too many times to think otherwise. Order a year in advance

Ordered it based on what I was told. Expected no more or no less. Never expected them to miss the delivery by over a month.

Good thing they got contracts otherwise I could see them going belly up........or did that happen already?

well it did finally make it here today. it is a very nice looking stock. was it worth the wait, yes and no. i'm sure other stocks are just as good as far as quality maybe even better but the marble coloring is just awesome.

14 to 16 weeks max. No later than June 21 . We are at 35 weeks and counting. The customer for these rifles was promised 2 super high end target quality long range hunting rifles for a hunt in September. I was supposed to deliver them in August so they could get some trigger time before the hunt. Now I'm sitting on $20,000 in parts and NO STOCKS!

I politely call once a month for updates and just keep getting well we are now shipping stocks ordered late February. You should be up soon. I know the score. The firearms industry is buried in demand. I lead by example and my customers understand. What frustrates me is seeing whiners rewarded for bad behavior.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.