Mcmillian Stocks, marble pattern

huntinfool18

i have been thinking about what kind of stock i want for my up coming project and decided to go with the A-5 with the marble pattern. the question i had was if anybody out there could post pics of their mcmillian stock so i can get an idea for the color pattern to go with.if you do have a pics could you also say what percentages of what colors are in your stock. thanks huntinfool18

Hootinfool18, I don't have a picture of my McMillan Tooley MBR Stock but the color combo is awesome;

It is as follows;

1. 80% Black
2. 10% White
3. 10% Grey

It looks awesome espicially when all the metal is coated Matte Black. I just saw a rifle built buy Kirby with this color combo. I can't remeber who's rifle it was. I know it was a 338 Allen Mag with an A-5 Stock.

Ask Kirby, and I bet he could post the picture of this rifle with that color combo. The post was very recent too, so you might be able to find it. I also remeber the rifle had one of Kirby's Slab type brakes.

Wildcat

wildcat

i did almost the same combo you have listed but mine is 70% black , 20 % white, and 10% grey. i havent recived the stock yet but im looking forward to it. is there any way you can post a pic of your stock?
huntinfool18

I can't remember all the color %'s exactly but here is a few to gander at:

70%purple,20%white,10%black
6brt.jpg

carolina sunset
bigpic1.jpg

80% black 20% white
65shortmag.jpg

70%dark red 30%light red
mn6brimp.jpg

can't remember
aprilplateshoot3.jpg

My favorite color combo yet 80%black, 10% yellow, 10%dark gray
seb1.jpg

Hello all
Wanted to send this back to the front see if we could get some more pics!
I'm about to spring on my first A-5 and am trying to get an idea on a marble pattern.
Want to go with a 60% tan, 30% black, then 10% undecided color combo, maybe green or brown of some sort. Then finish all the metal in black.
Any pics ya'll want to share!?

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts