• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mcmillian A5 for sale Gap camo Remington BDL long action

pyroducksx3

I have for sale a Mcmillian A5 in Gap camo inleted for a remington bdl long action. I purchased the stock used for a project but have come to find out it will not work for me due to the contour of my barrel. The stock is in great shape and will work prefect for a sendero contour or larger. The stock is inleted for a holland recoil lug. The stock is currently with my gun smith (a sponser here) and if you have any questions about it I will answer them or allow you to contact him directly. Also if there is anything you would like done he would be willing to due the work before shipment, however the cost of that would be between you and him. Please feel free to contact me with any question. I am being as upfront and honest as can be. I want to sell this stock but have you be as satisfied as possible. I am $425 Thank you The barrel contouor and recoil lug (to fit factory lug) can be opened up by the smith if that is a concern.
DSC_0419.JPG

DSC_0420.JPG

DSC_0421.JPG