• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McMillan Hunter 700 LA oddball

hweissert

Hey all,

Checking to see if there's any interest in an oddball McMillan stock. It's a Hunter thats inletted for a 700 or clone long action. Catch is, it's right hand action with left hand dove tail cheek piece. So there's the oddity. grew up shooting right hand bolts left handed so a left hand bolt is weird to me lol. It's in great shape, has front checkering, 33%od green/tan/black swirl molded. 400 shipped tyd Also have a long action stiller predator with bottom metal that the stock is currently bedded to that I'd sell for 1200 shipped but, only if the buyer of the stock wanted it. It's not for sale separate. I set a Remington barreled action in it just for pic.

Attachments

• DEBE1626-1721-4AC6-9BDF-60D7DAC7BE56.png
    DEBE1626-1721-4AC6-9BDF-60D7DAC7BE56.png
    468.6 KB · Views: 68
Hey all,

Checking to see if there's any interest in an oddball McMillan stock. It's a Hunter thats inletted for a 700 or clone long action. Catch is, it's right hand action with left hand dove tail cheek piece. So there's the oddity. grew up shooting right hand bolts left handed so a left hand bolt is weird to me lol. It's in great shape, has front checkering, 33%od green/tan/black swirl molded. 400 shipped tyd Also have a long action stiller predator with bottom metal that the stock is currently bedded to that I'd sell for 1200 shipped but, only if the buyer of the stock wanted it. It's not for sale separate. I set a Remington barreled action in it just for pic.
What fill?

So to keep bugging you, what does it actually weigh?

not bugging me a bit. I've had tons of interest and questions on it. As is expected with the configuration. It came up 27.5 ish oz on my scales. Let me know if you have any other questions