• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McMillan HTG for M700ADL--Reduced Price!!

G

I have a McMillan M40A1 (HTG) stock in the Molded in Desert camo color. It is for a M700 LA ADL style. It has SS swivel studs and a SS bushing for the front action screw. The barrel channel is receiver diameter for 4" then tapering to 1.25"(HV Taper). It will carry as heavy a barrel as you want. It has been weighted in the front and rear. The rear w/ lead and the front with a 6" piece of 3/8" square key stock for added stiffness.It weighs about 4-4.5#. The key stock was inletted and epoxied into the forend in the bottom of the barrel channel. The stock has a Decellerator pad installed. I started fixing it up for a project but decided I need a bigger stock for this particular project. It has never been used or bedded. It could be painted if you don't like the desert camo color. I will take $275+ shipping and include a matte finish ADL Trigger guard. Link to pic....
http://www.varminthunters.com/cgi-bin /classifieds/classifieds.cgi?session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id=1329&query=retrieval

[ 04-20-2002: Message edited by: Chris Jamison ]

[ 04-22-2002: Message edited by: Chris Jamison ]

[ 04-22-2002: Message edited by: Chris Jamison ]

Chris,
if you get a chance send me a pic. I'm looking for something for the 700 ADL LR rifle I'm building this year.

A friend has a thumbhole stock I like too so it might be a longshot but you never know.

Photos sent
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

SALE PENDING

[ 04-23-2002: Message edited by: Chris Jamison ]