• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mcmillan A1-3 and Bartlien 5R 308 Barrel Blank

Qzilla

Free Shipping on ALL items (unless negotiated differently) via UPS ground, insured with a tracking number for the lower 48. I will ship to all 50 states but, need to check rates on AK and HI. I Will NOT ship out of the country. I will accept discreet PP + fees, USPS MO, Check with time to clear, or CC plus fees dependant on which card (this is my least preferred method but, is an option).

First I'll take it in this thread gets the item. Feel free to email me or pm with offers. I will NOT respond to any offers posted in the thread. My email is [email protected] .

This is offered for sale multiple places, I will go by posters "I'll take it" time stamp if needed.

McMillan A1-3 with factory Remington BDL bottom metal.

Specs:
McMillan A1-3
75% Black 25 OD% Green
Rem. 700 SA inlet
Bedded w/ pillars
Factory recoil lug
M24 Barrel Channel
LOP spacer system
3 Sling studs
BDL bottom metal is Birdsong coated black and green

$525

DSCN0743.jpg

DSCN0745.jpg

DSCN0746.jpg

DSCN0744.jpg

Bartlien 5R .308 Barrel Blank
.299-.308 bore
M24 Contour
11.25 Twist

$335

Fits in the A1-3 Stock Listed perfect!

DSCN0747.jpg

DSCN0751.jpg

Paul Larson, I'll take the barrel. Give me an address and I will submit a postal MO. Paul Larson, [email protected] can call me at 727-596-5451 evenings, during the day 727-858-0034. If it is sold, at least give me a response.
Paul